Charlotte, NC Gate Operator Accessories & Add-Ons from Allison Fence Company
What kinds of gate operator accessories and add-ons can we offer your business in Charlotte, NC? When you work with Allison Fence Company, you are able to customize your access control system with a variety of accessories.
Whether you are aiming for convenience or additional security, we have all the fence add-ons you need. If you are interested in learning what accessories would work for your Charlotte fencing security system, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our fencing experts today at (704) 376-7535.
Free Exit Loops, Vibration Sensor Probes & Other Fence Access Control Add-Ons
At Allison Fence Company, our goal is to deliver the best customer service possible, which is why we offer the following array of accessories that you can use to customize your access control system in Charlotte:
Safety/Shadow Loop. Created by cutting a saw through concrete or asphalt, this accessory detects vehicles that enter the plane of gates. In addition, it can reverse a gate to ensure that it does not close on an automobile leaving your property.
- Free Exit Loop. Available for purchase in both saw-cut style and pre-formed loops, they can be used to open the gate when vehicles approach your property.
- Vibration Sensor Probe. These probes are inserted into the soil alongside a driveway to aid in detecting vibration when a vehicle approaches your property.
- Keypads. Whether you are looking to insert a stand-alone keypad or one that is connected to an access controller, Allison Fence Company can get the job done right.
- Photo Eye. Providing safety to your gate, photo eyes reverse or stop a gate when something is in its way.
- Telephone Entry System. These gate operator accessories are used to control access to gated communities, manufacturing plants, commercial buildings and condominium buildings by managing the flow of traffic through your property.
- KNOX-BOX. Providing emergency access to homes and businesses, this system helps reduce property damage and response time.
- Gate Edge. Gate edges work by sending an electrical signal to the gate motor to stop and reverse if there is an object in its way, whether it be a vehicle or pedestrian.
- Siren Operated Sensors. These sensors ensure that your Charlotte gate is accessible by emergency responders.
Along with Charlotte, Allison Fence Company is proud to provide gate operator accessories and add-ons to commercial and industrial clients in Mooresville, Salisbury, Statesville and other western NC cities.